R.T.I ACT – 2005
Information for Public under Right to Information Act, 2005
In terms of Section 4(1) (b) and 4(2) of the Right to information Act, 2005, it is for the information of the general public that the Angel Community College (ACC), Vadodara, Gujarat is a Trust with the name as Angel Foundation (AF) registered under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 and is an autonomous organization under Government of Gujarat & Government of India.
What is the Application Procedure for requesting information?
The Applicant who desires to take information under the Act shall make a request in writing as far as possible or through electronic means in English or Hindi or in the official language of the area in which application is made, specifying the particulars of the information sought for. The application shall be accompanied by such fee as has been prescribed by ACC. The application shall be made to the Public Information Officer, ACC for Head office address.
What is the time limit to get the information?
· 30 days from the date of application.
· 48 hours for information concerning the life and liberty of a person.
· 5 days shall be added to the above response time, in case the application for information is given to Assistant Public Information Officer.
· If the interests of a third party are involved then time limit will be 40 days (maximum period + time given to the party to make representation).
Note: Failure to provide information within the specified period is a deemed refusal.
What is the fee?
· A request for obtaining information under sub-section(1) of section 6 of RTI Act shall be accompanied by an application fee of Rupees Ten by way of cash against proper receipt or by Demand Draft or Bankers Cheque payable to the President, ACC.
· For providing the information under sub section (1) of Section 7, the fee shall be charged by way of cash against proper receipt or by Demand Draft or Bankers Cheque payable to the Secretary, ACC at the following rates :
1. Rupees two for each page (in A-4 or A-3 size paper) created or copied
2. Actual charges or cost price of a copy in larger size paper
3. Actual cost or price for samples or models
4. For inspection of records, no fee for the first hour, and a fee of rupees five for each subsequent hour (or fraction thereof)
· For providing the information under sub section (5) of section 7, the fee shall be charged by way of cash against proper receipt or by Demand Draft or Bankers Cheque payable to the Secretary, ACC at the following rates:-
1. For information provided in diskette or floppy rupees fifty per diskette or floppy
2. For information provided in printed form at the price fixed for such publication or rupees two per page of photocopy for extracts from the publication.
What could be the ground for rejection?
· If it is covered by exemption from disclosure. (S.8)
· If it infringes copyright of any person other than the State. (S.9)
ANGEL COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Application form for seeking information under The Right to Information Act, 2005 (Separate form to be filled up for each query)
The Public Information Officer
Don Bosco Youth Centre,
Angel Community College,
Near Fatepura Jakatnaka,
· Name and Address of the Applicant :
· E-Mail address :
· Phone/Fax No. :
· Date of Submission of Applicant :
· Subject Matter :
· Details of Information requested :
· Period to which the information relates :
(Maximum period in each applicant should not exceed three years)
· Fee enclosed (in cash/DD/Banker’s cheque) : (Application fee: Rs. 10/-per information)
· Due dates by which information is to be furnished : (30 days from submission of application)
· How the applicant would like his information to be sent : (Pl. tick any one)
§ By Post :
§ To be collected by Hand :
§ By E-mail :
§ By Fax : Date :
Place : Signature of the Applicant